Our high-speed ultrasonic laminating lines substantially increase processing speeds and virtually eliminate pin holes.
Ultrasonic laminating is the ideal method for bonding technical textiles including:
- Woven and knitted textiles
- Materials with different melt points
- Applications where excessive heat might damage composite layers
- We can process materials up to 130" wide.
- High-loft and multiple-ply materials are easily bonded with no hazardous by-products.
Customers can select from a range of bonding patterns for embossing and laminating fabrics, nonwovens and films with confidence that high production volumes and tight delivery schedules can be achieved and maintained.